- U.S. panel accuses Chinese journalists of spying November 16, 2017A new report by a U.S. government panel has called for staff members of Chinese state-run media groups in the U.S. to be made to register as foreign agents.
- Roy Moore writes open letter to Sean Hannity November 16, 2017U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore published an open letter to Sean Hannity on Wednesday night pushing back against allegations of sexual abuse.
- NFL: Jerry Jones is hurting the league November 16, 2017NFL owners are accusing Jerry Jones of "damaging the league" with his continued threats to sue over Commissioner Roger Goodell's contract extension, according to a letter.
- Twitter removes verifications on some users November 16, 2017Some controversial figures are losing their blue check mark.
- Startup offers anonymous harassment reporting tool November 15, 2017AllVoices helps employees anonymously report harassment, bias, and discrimination directly to their CEO or company board.
- Putin extends lifeline to cash-strapped Venezuela November 15, 2017Russia agreed to restructure $3.15 billion of debt that Venezuela owes it. It's the latest sign that President Vladimir Putin is Venezuela's last resort for a bailout as the South American nation dives deep into crisis.
- Trump changes his mind about 'Mexican' judge November 15, 2017At a court hearing Wednesday, a lawyer for Donald Trump praised Judge Gonzalo Curiel's handling of a settlement stemming from class-action lawsuits against the now-defunct Trump University.